Next Generation for Christ - International
God is opening doors around the world to reach the next generation for Christ! There is a need for mission and evangelism and other forms of training all over the world. The Story of Redemption Film series is also being filmed on all five major continents!
Some of the fastest places in the world where Christianity is growing are in Asia, and Asia is at the center of the biblical story (Israel). Tremendous opportunity for mission and evangelism and Story of Redemption exist in:
- Next Gen Israel Representative - Chorlian Samson Karumanchi runs a Basic Bible Institute and an orphanage in India in Sathupally, India. Samson serves as the Next Gen representative for India.
- Story of Redemption in Telugu - Samson is helping coordinate the translation and voiceover of the Story of Redemption into Telugu, spoken by millions in India. This series has been well received both in high tech areas and rural villages, with 198 ministers from Sathupally, Hyderabad, and Bangalore coming to training Story of Redemption training sessions in India. Praise God!
- Mission Opportunities / Child Sponsorships - God is doing some amazing things in India. Contact us to find out how to be a part, from mission trips to sponsoring an orphan to support!
Other Asian Countries / People Groups
- China / Singapore- We have a Mandarin subtitle version of the Story of Redemption Film Series which is being used successfully with Chinese students in the US. We are working currently with churches in Singapore, training them in the Story of Redemption and Next Gen strategies.
- Arabic Speaking Countries - The Arabic version of the SOR Film Series could potentially be used in many predominant Arabic speaking countries, as well as countries such as Israel, Greece and others where there is a significant Arabic speaking population. With the recent completion of the Arabic version of the SOR, we are now beginning to target the Arabic population in the Middle East with the Story of Redemption through livestreaming and social media.